Win a MacBook Air + a Dermadry Total
We are back with our fourth edition of the Dermadry Hyperhidrosis Scholarship, and this year we will be granting a student a MacBook Air and Dermadry Total to provide them with the tools needed for a successful sweat-free school year!
Record a video of yourself talking about your hyperhidrosis story and how excessive sweating has affected your daily life as a student. Submit your video and application below to enter!
Are you a student struggling with excessive sweating? Help us raise awareness of hyperhidrosis and its impact on student life! We are encouraging students to come forward and share their hyperhidrosis story.
How To Enter
Make a video
- - Create a video that explores the impact hyperhidrosis has on your studies and daily life.
- - Upload your video and include a link to it as part of your application below.
- - Optional: Share it on social media for an extra chance to become one of our finalists (more details below).
*Please view, read, and understand all the contest rules before submitting. Submissions close on August 21st, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.
Submit Your Entry
5 Juried Finalists5 finalists will be selected by members of the Dermadry Team. Finalists will be selected based on following the outlined criteria, discussing the relevant subject matter (hyperhidrosis and its effects on student life), and creativity!
5 Social Media FinalistsWe want to reach as many people as possible in spreading the word about hyperhidrosis, so 5 of our finalist spots are for those going the extra mile in helping us raise awareness by using their voice and platform!
We will be awarding a finalist spot to each of the following categories:
- - The person with a post about their entry with the most likes on Instagram.
- - The person with a tweet about their entry with the most likes and unique retweets (combined) on Twitter.
- - The person with the video about their entry with the most views on TikTok.
- - The person with the video with the most views on YouTube.
- - The person with a post about their entry with the most likes on Facebook.
Winner & Prizes
Prizes- 1st Place: MacBook Air + Dermadry Total
- 2nd Place: Dermadry Total
- 3rd Place: Dermadry Total
Am I eligible?
The scholarship is open globally to students over the age of 18 currently enrolled in a program at a post-secondary institution.
What should I include in my submission?
All videos should be a minimum of 60 seconds (no maximum) and should include you talking about hyperhidrosis and how it has affected your school life and beyond. We are leaving the rest up to you—get creative! You can talk, dance, sing, act, or do anything in your video that showcases your talents and individuality.
Where do I submit my application?
Once you’ve completed your video, include a link in your submission form displayed above. For those participating in the social media category, please include a link to this post in your submission form as well.