📍Job based in Montréal
- Create content on an ongoing basis to inform and engage
- Manage and grow subscriber base by providing regular, useful content via newsletters and targeted mailings
- Grow social media engagement
- Create content for landing pages and streamline call-to-actions
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Create copy for website, social and digital ad campaigns, emails, scripts for storyboarding, and other related assets
- Creating content focused around Dermadry’s message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Conduct research on the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Review and edit existing copy to refresh the content and/or change tone
- Oversee copy in each phase of the project to ensure accuracy
- A passion for communications, storytelling and publishing
- Ability to issue material quickly without reduced quality
- In possession of a high degree of conceptual creativity and verbal polish
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice for various types of content.
- Interest in health and medical field
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific for social media
- Expertise in marketing automation applications and publishing platform
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Advertising, Marketing Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or related field, or related experiences
- Proficiency with leading social media platforms
- Location: Montreal
- All equipment and tools necessary for the execution of the work will be provided by Dermadry
- Copywriting is in English. Being proficient in French is a plus. Please note that the work environment is mostly in French.
About the company:
At Dermadry, we believe in making the world a better place by treating excessive sweating.
We know that drops of sweat can turn into an ocean of worry for people who suffer from excessive sweating. That’s why we’ve created a simple and affordable home-use device to treat this medical condition. Powered by iontophoresis, a technology proven by hundreds of scientific studies, Dermadry’s devices are changing lives all around the world.
How to apply:
Tell us why you want to work at Dermadry! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find the perfect job? Apply anyway!
If your talents don’t line up with one of our formal job descriptions, don’t be discouraged. E-mail us at email@example.com
and tell us what skills you’d bring to Dermadry. Let’s talk!