COVID-19: Dermadry remains 100% operational.
Click here to learn about the measures we have undertaken.
To keep our employees safe and mitigate the risk of transmission, we have:
- Enforced a strict work-from-home policy for all employees whose physical presence is unnecessary at the office;
- Ensured that employees who work in our office could do so while keeping a 2-meter distance between each other;
- Checked up regularly with employees to see if they show any symptoms;
- Provided all employees with protective face masks;
- Upheld the highest standards of cleanliness, by consistently disinfecting all work spaces.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our newly implemented work policies in light of COVID-19, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And the winner is ...
The voting period is now closed! Thank you to all who voted and shared this contest page, we recorded an incredible 7872 votes!
With 36% of the votes, Andrea is the winner of the 2019 Dermadry® Scholarship and has been awarded the $1000 Scholarship + Dermadry® Total grand prize!
- Andrea —
We would like to thank all applicants for taking part in our scholarship contest! We were touched by your stories and blown away by the creativity of your submissions!
We would also like to thank all those who voted and spread the word for making this first edition of the Dermadry® Scholarship an absolute success!
A Surprise for our 10 Finalists…
To thank our finalists for taking the time to share their story and create incredible videos, they will each receive a complimentary Dermadry® Total, valued at $349!