For Underarms only
Dermadry Underarms is an iontophoresis machine indicated for the treatment of excessive underarm sweating (axillary hyperhidrosis).
- Live Confidently Sweat-Free: Get the dryness you deserve and regain the freedom to wear the clothes and footwear you want—let your individuality shine!
- Proven Results: Dermadry users reported a 98.3% success rate in the treatment of hyperhidrosis with our device1.
- Advanced Technology: Dermadry’s innovative technology ensures comfortable treatment that delivers quick and visible results.
- Easy to Use: Our 15-minute at-home treatment sessions can provide up to 6 weeks of dryness.
Free Express Shipping Worldwide
100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Experts Available 24/7
How to use DermadryDermadry combines simplicity with strict safety standards. See how easy it is to use Dermadry with these helpful videos.
What’s included in the box?
4 Underarm Pockets
AC Adapter + Blade
Pair of Cables
- Treatment Area: Underarms, Hands, Feet
- Current Type: Pulsed Current
- Type of device: Tap-Water Iontophoresis Machine
- Intended Use: Treating Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Device Classification: Medical Device Class II (Canada)
Current strength range
Treatment duration (predefined)
Polarity alternating frequency (predefined)
ContraindicationsDO NOT use this device if you have any of the following conditions:
- Cardiac pacemaker
- ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator)
- Suspected or diagnosed heart problems (e.g. cardiac arrhythmia)
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- Pregnant or suspected pregnancy
- Metal-containing intrauterine device (IUD)
- Metallic implants
- Large skin lesions and lesions that cannot be covered with petroleum jelly
- Numbness in the treated areas
- Infections or irritated skin
- Impaired sensation in hands, underarms or feet (e.g. polyneuropathy)
- Malignant disorders in the area of application
- Severe vascular disorders (e.g. local inflammation or thrombosis)
NOTE: If in doubt, please contact your health professional.
Side effectsYou may experience the following temporary side effects:
- Irritation, skin reddening (erythema), burning sensation, small blisters (vesiculation), and itching (pruritus). Wait until symptoms disappear completely before starting your next treatment.
- Tingling and stinging sensations. Muscle numbness (paresthesia) may occur. Slight pain could be felt at the beginning of the treatment or after the polarity alternating sequence. If you feel any of the above side effects, reduce intensity during next treatment.
- Increased sweating: After the first few treatments, you may experience an increase in sweating. This symptom will subside after a few treatments.
- Small electric shocks during treatment: In very rare cases, a harmless electric shock may occur if treatment is interrupted suddenly. To avoid this risk, remove your hands, feet or underarm electrodes slowly.
- Skin dryness: Skin may become dry, small lesions or scaling may occur. To reduce these symptoms, use a moisturizing cream after treatments.
- Aluminum may cause minor allergic reactions for some users. They may develop red, bumpy, scaly, itchy or swollen skin at the point of contact. If you notice any allergic reaction developing on the treated area of skin, stop using the device and contact Dermadry’s Customer Service.